Feeding your pet an appropriate diet is one of the best things you can do to ensure your pet’s health and longevity. We are happy to counsel you on nutrition for your pet, since we know that proper diet is a vital aspect of preventive care.
How We Help
Today there are so many pet food options. It is sometimes difficult to sort out the truth from the hype. At Deer Creek, we feel it is our responsibility to help you make informed decisions on nutrition. We achieve this by helping you to understand your pet’s needs based on his or her breed, age, and health. We’ll demystify pet food labels and provide guidelines on appropriate quantities since obesity is becoming a problem for pets.
For many of us, food is love—which leads to us overfeeding out pets. Obesity in a dog or cat can lead to serious health problems—diabetes, joint pain and arthritis, liver disease, respiratory issues, cancers, and more. Limit the food scraps and treats. Find other ways to express your love. The Association for Pet Obesity Prevention offers more information on pet obesity and tips on how to reduce your pet’s weight.
Don’t Forget Water
Proper hydration is critical for good pet health. Make sure your pet has access to sufficient water at all times. At home, fresh, clean water should be available at all times, and don’t forget to bring water on car trips or long walks.
Please Call for More Information
We care about your pet’s well-being and health. If you have questions about your pet’s nutrition, please call. Our veterinarians and staff are trained to answer questions concerning your pet’s diet.
- Bringing A New Petfood Concept To Market
- Pet Food Challenges New Ingredients Versus Equipment Capability
- Pet Health Vital Ingredients
- The Dilemma And Benefit Of Functional Treats
- Keeping Innovation Fresh In Product Development
- Pet Health Weight Management
- Developing New Ingredients For Pet Foods
- Dilemma Of Snack And Treats Overweight Pets
- Improving Small Animal Products Following Dog And Cat Marketing
- Increasing Food Intake Of Products