Deer Creek Animal Hospital provides advanced care in the form of internal medicine for pets with chronic or complex health conditions. Several of our veterinarians have an interest in internal medicine. If your pet is struggling with challenging, uncommon, or multiple coexisting medical conditions, internal medicine can deliver real benefits.
Internal medicine encompasses a wide range of disorders and services, include evaluation and treatment of:
- Cardiac (heart) diseases
- Gastrointestinal disease (vomiting, diarrhea, weight loss, loss of appetite)
- Hematologic conditions (disorders of blood cells) and immune system disorders
- Hormonal conditions (including diabetes, Cushing’s disease, thyroid disease)
- Liver diseases
- Respiratory conditions (chronic cough, asthma, pneumonia, collapsing trachea)
- Urinary tract diseases (including kidney and bladder conditions)
Deer Creek Animal Hospital prides itself on intensive diagnostics, state-of-the-art equipment, and exceptional patient care. Patients requiring advanced care will benefit from the many services we provide, as well as state-of-the art capabilities in digital radiography and ultrasound, critical care, endoscopy, in-house laboratory, surgery, pain management, and more.
Managing multiple or complex health conditions can be overwhelming. Allow us to help if your pet is experiencing a challenge to his or her health.