We are proud to offer the region’s premier boarding and kenneling facility for both dogs and cats. When you are planning to be away and cannot take your pet along, consider taking advantage of our regular and luxury boarding options. We also offer “doggie daycare” specially designed for short stays.
With Deer Creek…
- Your pet can enjoy our beautiful tiled “home-style” suites or our exceptional regular boarding facilities with spacious runs.
- Your dog will have access to our swimming pool and our secure and supervised outdoor exercise courtyard.
- Your pet will experience our loving staff.
- Daily brushing and baths are provided as needed.
- You can view your pet staying in our luxury suites online from anywhere in the world (9 a.m. – 5 p.m. MST).
Guidelines for Pet Boarding
To ensure the safety of our kennel attendants and other boarders, Deer Creek Animal Hospital reserves the right to refuse boarding services to pets that might create dangerous situations. Dogs or cats with a history of biting or clawing will not be allowed to board at Deer Creek. You are required to disclose any behavioral issues or problems of your pet at the time of check-in.
You may bring washable blankets and towels for your pet. Stuffed pet beds are discouraged, as these cannot be properly sanitized.
For your pet’s protection, all vaccines for both dogs and cats must be current. Please schedule an appointment with one of our doctors for a physical examination and to administer any past due vaccines prior to your pet boarding with us.
We require that dogs have a current bordetella, or kennel cough vaccine and a fecal exam not more than one year old.
Deer Creek Animal Hospital feeds Hill's Science Diet Sensitive Skin and Stomach Adult to adult dogs. Puppies are fed Hill's Science Diet Puppy food. Adult cats receive Hill's Science Diet I/D: Digestive Care. If you wish to supply your own pet diet, we will follow your feeding instructions.
All pet medications must be administered by one of our certified technicians. Medications must be brought in their original containers with prescription labeling and will not be mixed with feedings.
Advanced reservations are required for all boarding. All first-time boarders are required to pay a $50 per boarder security deposit.
Reservations made during the following holidays and breaks require a $50 per boarder deposit: New Year’s Day, spring breaks, Memorial Day weekend, Fourth of July, Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
Deposits are refundable only if reservations are cancelled 14 days in advance.
Boarding Amenities and Fees
Regular Boarding Amenities
- Standard 4’ x 6’ run with blanket
- Daily feedings per your instructions
- Three exercise sessions (no swimming)
- Daily inspection by a certified veterinarian technician
- Sanitizing of kennel daily (more if needed)
Daycare and Boarding Fees:
Regular daycare: $30
Luxury daycare dogs: $40
Luxury daycare cats: $24 (second cat $12)
Regular boarding (up to 35 lbs): $30 per day
Regular boarding (more than 35 lbs): $35 per day
Luxury boarding: $48 per day
Luxury boarding: $36 per day (2nd dog in same suite)
Luxury boarding cats: $24 per day
Luxury boarding cats: $19 per day (2nd cat in same suite)
Luxury Boarding Amenities
- Luxurious 8’ by 8’ suite with raised cot and blanket
- Daily feedings per your instructions
- Three exercise sessions daily including one swim session
- Morning and evening treats
- Daily inspection by a certified veterinary technician
- Online viewing of your pet
- Daily brushing
- Sanitizing of suites daily (more if needed)
- Three exercise sessions daily including one swim session (at owners request)
Holiday Boarding Policies
Please note there is no drop-off or pick-up on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. In addition, there is a 15% surcharge for boarding on the three days prior to and three days following one of these recognized holidays.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Policies
Boarding area hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. No drop-off or pick-up before 8 a.m. please. Also, please allow at least 15 minutes for check-in or pick-up.
Boarders checking in before noon will be charged for a full day. Boarders checking in after noon will be charged for a half day.
All boarders must be checked out by 1 p.m. to avoid being charged for any additional day of boarding.
For more information and to make reservations, call (303) 973-4200.