With 14 veterinarians and more than 70 staff members, Deer Creek Animal Hospital (DCAH) is capable of meeting nearly all your pet care needs. Offering a variety of diagnostic, treatment, and surgical services, we are a full-service animal hospital.
Many of our veterinarians have areas of special interest (cardiology, orthopedic surgery, dentistry, etc.), in addition to having board-certified specialists in oncology and dermatology on staff. This allows us to provide the best medical care for your pets…no matter what healthcare needs arise.
Veterinary services we provide include:
- Lifespan care: from puppy and kitten wellness to senior pet care, including therapies to keep your elderly companion comfortable.
- General & preventive care: wellness care, annual exams, vaccinations, dental care, parasite prevention, nutrition, and more.
- Diagnostic & disease management: in-house laboratory, radiology & ultrasound, internal medicine, allergy, dermatology, cancer, cardiology, eye care, endocrinology, and more.
- Surgery: routine surgeries including neuters and laparoscopic spays, minimally invasive biopsies, abdominal surgery, growth and mass removals, eye and ear surgery, urogenital surgery, endoscopy, and orthopedics.
- Dentistry: complete oral exams, teeth cleaning, extractions, root canals, etc.
- Innovative veterinary treatments & techniques: acupuncture, behavior consultation, laser therapy, and minimally invasive and laparoscopic surgery.
- Emergency & critical care: 24-hour pet emergency, including Sundays and overnight care and monitoring by certified veterinary technicians.
We take pride in both the quality of veterinary medicine we offer and the level of compassion we provide at every visit. Our bond with our clients and patients is a core aspect of our practice and is at the foundation of all that we do when caring for your pet.
In addition to veterinary medicine, we provide a number of convenient services. We offer weekly obedience classes, as well as dog and cat boarding with luxury amenities.
Follow the links above to learn more about the veterinary services we provide. At any time, please feel free to call us with questions.